Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Days 108 and 109

Day 109~ We'll start with today first I guess.
I was looking out onto the deck this afternoon and noticed how beautiful the lines and rings in the wood were. 
And the thought came to me...God did that. 
Isn't it pretty?  
Just another little detail in His huge masterpiece.

Day 108~
...A farm that we passed on a drive in the country. Yesterday afternoon I finally started feeling normal again after dealing with an allergic reaction that I had mentioned a few days ago (and then another allergic reaction to the meds that were supposed to help the first allergic reaction, believe it or not!)
It was nice to get out and enjoy some fresh air. Then I came home and played with my pictures. This was the result.

Have a wonderful night, my friends. I have the house to myself this evening and will enjoy that immensely!
XX's ~Jen

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...beautiful pics...especially the 2nd one....did you use textures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used a few layers and played w/ the paint brush tool using different effects such as overlay or multiply.:) Thanks! You know you can search for free textures on Flickr, too. A lot of people share the ones they've created.

    ReplyDelete

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.