Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96

Day 96~
I was reluctant to pull on my shoes and jacket this morning to venture out for a shot. It's chilly and raining again. But I'm tired of  indoor shots. We has sunshine for a while yesterday, but I was in the middle of my pantry and coat rack projects. I was hoping today for at least one or two big puddles so I could practice with reflections, but it's not been raining hard enough for that. Just enough to drive us indoors. I did, however, find some standing water on a marble table top out on the deck. This was the result. If there's no sunshine tomorrow, maybe there will be big mud puddles! I'd be okay with that.


XX's ~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.