Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Happenings


I was doubting our weather experts last night when no snow was falling, but this morning I awoke to the blizzard they had been predicting.




So today was filled with snow... hot chocolate... a warm cozy home filled with the kids... and that is the recipe for a wonderful day!

The kids played ping pong & board games... didn't even turn on the TV for a movie! Yay!



My youngest even played his violin for me! Isn't he adorable?

 

We're still under the blizzard warning but it looks like tomorrow will be back to work and school as usual. Tonight, however, I'm going to bed feeling blessed for a day shut in. It was full and fabulous!




1 comment:

  1. The snow looks so beautiful there! What a lovely excuse to spend the day enjoying your family. Have fun & keep warm!
    Renata :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.