Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Found Some Inspiration In A Drawer.

...Was just wandering around the house the other day looking for inspiration for a new mixed media project. I was finding nothing. It was just one of those days.
Until I let Simon out...
As we passed through the garage I noted all of the shiny objects hanging above my husband's workbench. Suddenly a light went on in my mind. As I opened the drawers (that were a complete mess, might I add)  I found some unexpected inspiration.

I mean, I had looked through these "junk" drawers before but suddenly I saw the potential.
  
  I'm pretty sure my husband would not see eye to eye with me on how they could be useful, but  I saw it nonetheless. 
 

Now the only problem is convincing him that my need and purpose for using them is greater than his. This could be a problem.
Hope you're finding inspiration every where you look.
Have a blessed day! XX ~ Jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - you made the junk look lovley in those photos - what a gift you have!
    Hope you are going well & have a wonderful week
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.