Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mommytography 365 Project

Photobucket Hey everyone! I decided today to participate in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will do a weekly post with a picture for each day of my week, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. There are teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
Since I've come into this project a bit late I'll begin where everyone else is. This will be days #76, #77 and #78 (since I shot photos the last 3 days). I'll post them later this evening. If I miss a day or know I'll be away from my computer I may post a couple days in one post. I'm excited to get out there and start capturing more of my moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.