Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Bloomin' Yard

Things are getting colorful around here. Even I'm getting a little color back!
 This was just last week.
And this was today.
 I love it under this tree.
 I live about 20 minutes from Holland (MI), and the annual Tulip Festival begins this weekend! These are in the front of the house.
  Lemon balm.
My blueberry bushes were just planted last summer. Still pretty small. 
 The birth of a strawberry!
 My cats were very happy about this one... The catnip. This year I'll have to dry some for the winter.
 Sage.
 Lambs ear.
 Feverfew.
Peppermint.

Ahhh...I'm so glad to be done with winter. 

3 comments:

  1. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.
    Things are poppin' out over here also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your garden is just beautiful- how I would love to have a walk through it with you!
    I love spring - only 6 months to go for us (sigh) - I don't love winter :(
    Enjoy the beauty!
    Have a lovely day
    Renata :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way this winter, looking at the photos on your blog, Renata :) Honestly it didn't seem to terrible or long for me but I'm still glad it's over. It was a rough winter for most states around us, but Michigan was surprisingly calm. I hope your winter is as well!
    Cindy, I'm looking forward to seeing your garden! It's always so pretty! So much to look at!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.