Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to school creations

I found a wonderful blog several months ago called Orange Flower patterns.

This morning as I was browsing her tutorials I found this very cool pencil pouch. Very Cute!


Her tutorials are fabulous so I wanted to share them! Simple to understand and well detailed. I have used a few of them, one of which is this crocheted basket that she had posted last year. The perfect place to put school papers etc. until you have the time to sort them.

Simple even for someone who is fairly new to crochet. I was thinking this would be cute hanging open on a hook on the wall or something. You would probably want to use a sturdier yarn. Maybe nylon cord or hemp twine?

Anyway, better start sewing...only two more weeks until school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.