Monday, June 22, 2009

A full day tomorrow...


This Jubilee kitchen wax jar is among the many vintage "treasures" my prince has bestowed upon me over the past few years. I wish, however, it was full! My kitchen needs a good polishing (well, maybe a scouring) and I'm not feeling very jubilant about that! My housework has been falling behind a bit with all that's involved in setting up and attempting to list the many items I have for Etsy.
So tomorrow morning is dedicated to vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing and polishing. Yay housework!
However, after I'm finished, I get to play with some of the stuff I found last week at Love's Treasure's- One of the local thrift stores. It's sort of my reward for the all the times I've spent on my laptop or behind my camera lately. Here are a couple of the projects I get to work on...
They were having a sale, so the desk was $4.50 and the doll house was $5.25! Not exactly sure what I'll do with them yet...but I'm sure it'll come to me once I get started. Maybe I'll even get to the chair/bench project one of these days!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your profile pic!!! How clever!
    You really have been busy on your Etsy stuff! I will definitely be taking you up on your offer of help when our oldest heads back to MT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. What a blessing to wake up and find such a compliment. I look forward to browsing your blogs, as well. Looks like we have quite a few similar interests!

    ReplyDelete

I always love, LoVe, LOVE hearing from you! I will read every single comment and will do my very best to reply.